June 24, 2003

THEY PLANNED IT

On June 15, former NATO Supreme Commander General Wesley Clark appeared on 'Meet the Press' with Tim Russert and said the following:

' I got a call on 9/11. I was on CNN, and I got a call at my home saying, "You got to say this is connected. This is state-sponsored terrorism. This has to be connected to Saddam Hussein." I said, "But-I'm willing to say it but what's your evidence?" And I never got any evidence.'

In other words, a major US military figure, talking live on CNN while people were still dying in the ruins of the World Trade Centre, was being pressured to blame the 9/11 attacks on Saddam.

According to Clark:

' I think it was an effort to convince the American people to do something... there was a concerted effort during the fall of 2001, starting immediately after 9/11, to pin 9/11 and the terrorism problem on Saddam Hussein.'

By whom? Who did that?

'Well, it came from the White House, it came from people around the White House.'

In other words, Bush and his buddies had a pre-planned agenda. There has never been any intelligence linking Saddam or Iraq with 9/11, but the Bush administration saw an opportunity to push their agenda. While the bodies were still burning, they began cynically manipulating the USA's sorrow and anger for their own purposes.

Pages

Blog Archive