November 14, 2005

Sex Sells, Lah?

Apparently I am the only blogger on earth not currently talking about "dawn yang" right now.

Sigh. Methinks bloggers are now posting the latest Technorati buzz-words just to get traffic... WHY?

Or maybe she is more important than global politics after all. Just look at those thighs...

OK, maybe it is time to reveal my true identity.

I am not really a 40-year-old Aussie male with a wife, three kids, a wierd cat, a beer gut, two cars that need servicing, a fat mortgage and a job that sucks.

I am actually a 21 year old socialite Taiwanese-cum-Malaysian amateur model who is working her way through medical school as a part-time stip-tease artist and occasional dinner companion. But when I was only sixteen I made a very silly mistake. A "friend" told me I could make $15,000 if I went to a hotel room just to "talk" with a guy.

Well, the rest is history.

But I swore then I would have my revenge on the Bush family.

P.S. For all you hot young guys who are emailing me, asking which way to vote in 2006/8 - I will email my picture soon, lah?

2 comments:

Edmund Yeo said...

"Methinks bloggers are now posting the latest Technorati buzz-words just to get traffic"

I object to that.

skimble said...

I think this is the link you were looking for...

http://skimble.blogspot.com/2003/12/neilsies-asian-avenues-of-commerce.html

Pages

Blog Archive