August 19, 2008

Coming Home

It feels a bit strange coming home to Bush Out after so long. Lots of cobwebs and old memories...

I notice that this background on Bush, the CIA and American Fascism is now the top-ranked post: I thought it was good at the time, but of course it got little attention way back in February 2004!

Also interesting to note that this little story has triggered a curious amount of aggressive comments feedback from the military. I wonder how many young soldiers and innocent Iraqi civilians have died under Lt Col Julian Alford's command?

1 comment:

Bukko Boomeranger said...

Now that you're back at this one, could you fix the link to Ted Rall's toons? I think he's moved on from that syndicator. I realise I could seek him out myself, but that would involve several extra keystrokes and some thinking. ICBB. And the Tom Tomorrow link you used to have -- where'd that go?

Pages

Blog Archive