Click on any of the following stories and you could win $87 billion!!!!
1. Israeli Mossad agents knew 9/11 was about to happen, they cheered as they watched the Twin Towers collapse. The Israeli PM knew and said it was "good". Has Israel successfully taken control of US policy?
2. You are the director of the anti-Bush ad campaign for the 2004 election. You have 30 seconds to make your mark in celluloid and political history. Generations of free Americans will benefit from your work.
3. Blueprint for a Mess: The New York Times lays it on the line.
4. Today's US military doesn't use the term "body bags." During the 1991 Persian Gulf War, the Pentagon began calling them "human remains pouches." Now it refers to them as "transfer tubes" (they are made of aluminium). George W. Bush hasn't acknowledged a single one of them.
5. A Greenpeace ship has been refused permission to dock in Miama. The Bush government is prosecuting Greenpeace in federal court in Miami, invoking an obscure 19th-century law never intended for this purpose. Never before in U.S. history has an organization been prosecuted for a peaceful protest by its supporters.
Note to the winner: To collect your $87 billion, please visit El Busho at: