November 07, 2004

Site Changes

I was desperately looking forward to declaring "Mission Accomplished", closing down this blog and getting on to other things. I really was. While it's not as fancy as some sites, this blog certainly takes up a fair amount of my time and energy, which I would love to dedicate to other things.

Unfortunately, Bush is back in the White House, seemingly for another four years. The problem of the USA's continuing slide towards Fascism will not go away, and ignoring it will not help anybody. So... Bush Out By Gandhi goes on!

There will necessarily be a few changes, however. For the time being, I have added a Site Feed and re-enabled comments (this time I think I will leave them, OK!).

I have also switched ISP's and have a new email address. Gandhi is now at bmail dot com dot au.

Thanks to all the visitors who have supported this site over the past year or more. If you have any further comments or suggestions, let me know. Peace, love and happiness to all!

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive