June 16, 2004

"Gandhi The Troll" Has Been Banned Again

My good friends at the Iraq The Model blog have decided to ban me again. I posted a comment this morning. An hour later, when I tried to reply to the usual torrent of abuse my comments there receive, I discovered that I could not even defend my arguments. That's really not fair, is it?

We've been through all this before, guys. I was impressed when the Fadhil brothers un-banned me last time, as it seemed to show that they were really committed to democratic values like freedom of speech, and I dared to hope that they might even be feeling swayed by some of my arguments. That's assuming the whole blog is not just a CIA front for neo-con propaganda, of course!

If you're reading this, please visit the boys and politely ask them to un-ban me, or at least justify their reasons for banning me. Last time they claimed it was because I was being rude and abusing people, when actually anti-war posters like me are the ones who cop all the abuse from all the fanatical, ill-informed right-wing warmongers who love to congregate there for some mutual back-slapping.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive