What to do if it happens to you:
* Call poll supervisors to observe the problem.
* Fill out a problem report.
* Refuse to vote on that machine.
* Request that the machine be taken out of service.
* Get a serial number of the machine if possible (may be difficult in many cases).
* Tell other voters in line which machine it was and that they should NOT vote on that machine!
* Report it to county/town election office.
* Report it to the Secretary of State.
* Call local reporters and tell them the story.
* Call voter problem hotlines (eg. 866-MYVOTE1 and 866-OUR-VOTE) and report it.
* Contact bloggers and Election Integrity websites.
* Raise holy hell.
REMINDER: Please bring a video camera/cell phone camera when you go to vote so you can document these problems on video tape, and then upload them to VideoTheVote.org and YouTube!
November 03, 2008
How To Vote
Tips from the Brad blog:
Posted by Jaraparilla at 09:14
- ► 2009 (421)
- Imagine All The People
- Did We Win?
- A Brief History Of US Political Netizenship
- Chagos: Pilger Stays On The Story
- $5,000,000,000,000.00 and counting...
- What If?
- Still Playing Trickle-Down Economics
- $7.76 Trillion: Heckuva Job, George
- A dirty background | Antony Loewenstein
- He's still drinking.
- At 00:17
- Nobody Loves You When You're Down And Out
- Obama Wins
- 24 Hours To Go
- How To Vote
- "Sprinting Towards The Finish Line"
- Where Are They Now?
- Bye Bye Cynthia?
- ▼ November (18)
- ► 2007 (361)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)