... but what if the change everybody wants to see is the disintegration of all these old lies and vile institutions?
I went to a football game last weekend where over 30,000 people booed the democratically elected state premier. It was illuminating.
Nobody likes politicians any more.
Nobody trusts newspapers.
People want change, but not the Barak Obama kind of change. And not violent change. Just change.
The answers, to most of us, seem obvious. Why should they be so hard to attain?
We don't really care which party is in power, just so long as they don't kill our children and stop screwing us over.
- Oh My!
- Why She Got The Job
- Iraqis Toss Us Out
- This Is Big
- We Need To Toughen Anti-Terror Laws!
- Ave Atque Vale
- Transparent Farce
- JFK - - > 911
- Bush's National Guard years
- Getting Out Of Honduras
- War Criminals At Large
- Gao Is Gone, Gone, Gone
- Pandora's Box
- It's Taken Them Eight Years To Work This Out?
- What A Farce
- Gotta Be A Lesson Here Somewhere...
- "YOU WANNA KNOW THE TRUTH???!!!"
- Am I the only one in the world who realises the GO...
- No Sex Please, We're British
- Become The Change You Want To See In The World
- Did they Pay You To Say That?
- Why Is Every Possible Explanation A "Conspiracy Th...
- Statistics Still Hiding the Ugly Truth in BushWorl...
- Of Course George Just Signed The Papers Dick Gave ...
- Non-core promise?
- Too Funny!
- OR Could It Be Because Of Rampant Corruption?
- Money Makes The World Go Round...
- Genocide? Qu'est ce que c'est?
- Bankers Are Wankers
- Bush The Dickhead
- Will Obama Disclose This One?
- Who's Gonna Report THIS Story?
- Oh My!
- Wanker of the Day
- Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman Sachs Goldman ...
- That Meeting In Rome
- ▼ July (41)
- ► 2008 (185)
- ► 2007 (361)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)