September 13, 2006

In God We Trust

Lance Armstrong blames the NYT:
"I think it's a pretty nasty attempt by The New York Times to link me to doping through somebody else's admission. You have to read way down in the article until Frankie says, 'I never saw Lance do anything.'

"To me, this is a story about Frankie Andreu," Armstrong said during a telephone interview with The Associated Press from Los Angeles. "The fact he took drugs has nothing to do with me."

The Times first reported the story on its Web site Monday night. Armstrong could not be reached for comment by the Times because he was attending a meeting of the Presidents Cancer Panel in Minneapolis.
Never criticize the President. Never criticize the troops. And never criticize Lance! USA Number One! Whoo Hoo! Whoo Hoo!

Pages

Blog Archive