It feels a bit strange coming home to Bush Out after so long. Lots of cobwebs and old memories...
I notice that this background on Bush, the CIA and American Fascism is now the top-ranked post: I thought it was good at the time, but of course it got little attention way back in February 2004!
Also interesting to note that this little story has triggered a curious amount of aggressive comments feedback from the military. I wonder how many young soldiers and innocent Iraqi civilians have died under Lt Col Julian Alford's command?
- ► 2009 (421)
- Is Murdoch Pulling The Rug?
- The Dude Abides
- How We Let Down The Afghans (Again)
- In Case You Missed It: Bush Versus Confucius
- Joe Biden: "I am a Zionist"
- Shaking The Tree
- Blair's Crusade: Things Fall Apart
- Something Is Happening But You Don't Know What It ...
- Credibility Collapses
- Who Knew???
- Anthrax: Secret Programs Unveiled
- Chimp President Revealed As Rubber Suit
- Coming Home
- Bye Bye Pervez
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2007 (361)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)