January 24, 2006

Digby Goes Down

Digby gets the Blogger Blues:
I'm feeling down right now. I know I shouldn't... I'm down in the dumps, mostly because I am watching George W. Bush repeat his patented mantra for the 514,346th time. It's filled with lies, mischaracterizations and simple-minded gibberish, as always, and I'm watching it go out unfiltered, in its entirety, unchallenged by the media, no Democrats in sight, on every cable channel. I think they are personally trying to drive me crazy.

I don't know if it will work again. But I also don't know if I can take this campaign one more time. Five years of hearing the same thing over and over again and watching American sheeple fall for it over and over again is just too depressing. I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to January 20, 2009 (and I'm of an age where rushing the future is no longer wise.) The day I no longer have to listen to one more word from this immoral, dishonest, incompetent, delusional prick will be the best day of my life.

1 comment:

Jaraparilla said...

I had to vent or explode.

No problem, all venting welcome.

That's why I started this blog - it was either that or explode.

And that's why I can't give the damn thing up...

Pages

Blog Archive