October 15, 2004

Bush Gets Desperate

This is pretty funny. For only the third time in over three years, George W. Bush went to the back of the Air Force One plane to talk to journalists in the "press cabin".
Bush-Cheney communications director Nicolle Devenish told reporters Bush went back to the press cabin because "he won a decisive victory last night and he was feeling great about the victory and he wanted to spend some time with the White House press corps."
Bush later blamed his poor debating performance on his parents but claimed viewers would understand:
"They know my blunt way of speaking. I get that from Mom. They know I sometimes mangle the English language. I get that from Dad."
Funny, I don't recall Bush Snr messing up his sentences as badly as his dyslexic son.

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive