October 27, 2009

Some Motivation

George W. Bush is a hit on the motivational speakers' circuit - washingtonpost.com
Bush did not appear to have an overarching theme, but strung anecdotes and jokes together and frequently mentioned his faith in God.

"I don't see how you can be president without relying on the Almighty. Now when I was 21, I wouldn't have told you that, but at age 63, I can tell you that one of the most amazing surprises of the presidency was the fact that people's prayers affected me. I can't prove it to you. But I can tell you some days were great, some days not so great. But every day was joyous." That, he attributed, to the prayers of others.


1 comment:

Bukko Boomeranger said...

Thanks for the summary, mate. I'll take your word on it, because I don't even click on Post links since they sacked Froomkin. And a story about Bush'it isn't worth whatever tiny fraction of my monthly download allowance it takes to access it.

Pages

Blog Archive