October 17, 2006

US Government Propaganda Online

CENTCOM spams anti-war bloggers:
Greetings!

My name is SPC Chris Erickson with U.S. Central Command Public Affairs. I came across your blog today and noticed your interest in different topics, particularly on the GWOT.

As a member of the US military, I like seeing open discussions on the happenings of the world, although many times I'm not able to get involved (especially if it gets political). I would like to invite you to check out our web site, www.centcom.mil. It's one more resource for information and you're free to use any of it (video, audio, photos and articles) in conversations on your blog.

Also, if you would like, you can be added to our mailing list. We send out news stories and press releases about US military and coalition forces operations, humanitarian and reconstruction efforts. This information is also available via RSS on our site. Most of the time we can get CENTCOM information out to bloggers before it appears in the main stream media.

I appreciate your time today and I do look forward to hearing back from you.

V/R

Spc. Chris Erickson Electronic Media Engagement Team U.S. Central Command Public Affairs erickscj@centcom.mil http://www.centcom.mil
Rack off, Chris, you and yer mates...

Pages

Blog Archive