"If the president wants to go to war, our job is to find the intelligence to allow him to do so."WINPAC led the CIA's analysis of Iraq's purported WMD, and so Foley is at the very center of what happened. More at A Tiny Revolution.
May 30, 2007
All The President's Men
Here is what Alan Foley, the head of the CIA's Weapons Intelligence Non-Proliferation and Arms Control Center (WINPAC), told his senior staff in December 2002:
Posted by Jaraparilla at 07:42
- ► 2009 (421)
- ► 2008 (185)
- Rats Jump Overboard: The Bush Administration Exodu...
- All The President's Men
- Y donde esta el cabron?
- US Motorists Drive To Mexico For Cheap Fuel
- Al Gore On The Loss Of Moral Authority
- What Are The Democrats Doing?
- How Do We Make The Hot Chick Talk?
- Bush Backs Embattled Fuhrer
- Tony's Last Sleepover At The White House
- WOLFOWITZ IS GONE AT LAST!
- Helen Thomas Says Goodbye To Blair
- Endgame: Cheney And Rove Seek Immunity From Prosec...
- The Hot Chick Is Back!
- By The Time You Read This, Wolfowitz Will Have Res...
- Gonzo And The Wolf: The Bitter End
- Why Karl Rove Cared About DOJ Attorneys
- Blair's Big Mistake
- Richard Perle: R.I.P.
- Iraqi "Lawmakers" Launch A Coup
- US House Of Reps Turns To Gandhi For Help
- What If Two "Nobodies" Ran For President in '08?
- The New Cold War
- Confessions Of An Anonymous Wingnut
- Before You Can Love Iraqis You Have To Love Yourse...
- Iraq Is Still Stuck In The Stone Age
- Condi's Cairo Dinner Date
- Is The Iraq War Already Winding Down?
- Gonzales Has Gotta Go
- Iraq Is Cheney's War
- Heroes Don't Resign, They Stand And Fight
- Innocents Abroad In Rough Neighbourhoods
- Juan Cole Slam Dunks George Tenet
- Is Wolfowitz Looking For An Exit?
- Chickenhawk Memo #4361: Embracing Our Fear Of "The...
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)