Suppose you read a few stories in quick succession which gave you the trong impression that high-level political and military people were already planning for an end to the war in Iraq, wouldn't that make you happy?
Supposing you could read all these stories nicely amalgamated into a single blog post? Even better, right? Well, here is that post, my friend, courtesy of Antony Loewenstein.
- ► 2009 (421)
- ► 2008 (185)
- Rats Jump Overboard: The Bush Administration Exodu...
- All The President's Men
- Y donde esta el cabron?
- US Motorists Drive To Mexico For Cheap Fuel
- Al Gore On The Loss Of Moral Authority
- What Are The Democrats Doing?
- How Do We Make The Hot Chick Talk?
- Bush Backs Embattled Fuhrer
- Tony's Last Sleepover At The White House
- WOLFOWITZ IS GONE AT LAST!
- Helen Thomas Says Goodbye To Blair
- Endgame: Cheney And Rove Seek Immunity From Prosec...
- The Hot Chick Is Back!
- By The Time You Read This, Wolfowitz Will Have Res...
- Gonzo And The Wolf: The Bitter End
- Why Karl Rove Cared About DOJ Attorneys
- Blair's Big Mistake
- Richard Perle: R.I.P.
- Iraqi "Lawmakers" Launch A Coup
- US House Of Reps Turns To Gandhi For Help
- What If Two "Nobodies" Ran For President in '08?
- The New Cold War
- Confessions Of An Anonymous Wingnut
- Before You Can Love Iraqis You Have To Love Yourse...
- Iraq Is Still Stuck In The Stone Age
- Condi's Cairo Dinner Date
- Is The Iraq War Already Winding Down?
- Gonzales Has Gotta Go
- Iraq Is Cheney's War
- Heroes Don't Resign, They Stand And Fight
- Innocents Abroad In Rough Neighbourhoods
- Juan Cole Slam Dunks George Tenet
- Is Wolfowitz Looking For An Exit?
- Chickenhawk Memo #4361: Embracing Our Fear Of "The...
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)