The piece is devastating and further proof to anyone who is following this story that so long as Gonzales remains in office there will be these sorts of drip-drop embarrassments. Just think about it. In this latest case, the Attorney General was unwilling or unable to accomplish one of the most basic tasks and responsibilities of being a lawyer-- telling the judge the truth. What a terrible example to set. And what a terrible standard he sets every day he remains in office.
May 03, 2007
Gonzales: The Lawyer Who Lied to the Judge:
Posted by Jaraparilla at 15:29
- ► 2009 (421)
- ► 2008 (185)
- Rats Jump Overboard: The Bush Administration Exodu...
- All The President's Men
- Y donde esta el cabron?
- US Motorists Drive To Mexico For Cheap Fuel
- Al Gore On The Loss Of Moral Authority
- What Are The Democrats Doing?
- How Do We Make The Hot Chick Talk?
- Bush Backs Embattled Fuhrer
- Tony's Last Sleepover At The White House
- WOLFOWITZ IS GONE AT LAST!
- Helen Thomas Says Goodbye To Blair
- Endgame: Cheney And Rove Seek Immunity From Prosec...
- The Hot Chick Is Back!
- By The Time You Read This, Wolfowitz Will Have Res...
- Gonzo And The Wolf: The Bitter End
- Why Karl Rove Cared About DOJ Attorneys
- Blair's Big Mistake
- Richard Perle: R.I.P.
- Iraqi "Lawmakers" Launch A Coup
- US House Of Reps Turns To Gandhi For Help
- What If Two "Nobodies" Ran For President in '08?
- The New Cold War
- Confessions Of An Anonymous Wingnut
- Before You Can Love Iraqis You Have To Love Yourse...
- Iraq Is Still Stuck In The Stone Age
- Condi's Cairo Dinner Date
- Is The Iraq War Already Winding Down?
- Gonzales Has Gotta Go
- Iraq Is Cheney's War
- Heroes Don't Resign, They Stand And Fight
- Innocents Abroad In Rough Neighbourhoods
- Juan Cole Slam Dunks George Tenet
- Is Wolfowitz Looking For An Exit?
- Chickenhawk Memo #4361: Embracing Our Fear Of "The...
- ▼ May (34)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)