Why didn't somebody tell me about this earlier? What do I pay you guys for?
A few weeks ago, the Fadhil brothers (still excluding Ali the traitor, who has escaped to Germany) had an article published in the WSJ Opinion Journal. Not surprisingly, it was their usual topic about how well everything is going in Baghdad these days.
The Wall Street Journal, which previously touted Arthur "Good News" Chrenkoff's malarky, is a highly respected financial news publication owned by Dow Jones & Company, Inc. You would think that their readership might be a little disturbed at being repeatedly misinformed about the situation in Iraq, but apparently the loss in credibility is worthwhile to ... somebody.
Guess that explains those hits I was getting in the days after the story was published. Also worth noting that the Allawi takeover scenario, which the Fadhil neocon shrills were touting at the time, is now looking highly unlikely.
- ► 2009 (421)
- ► 2008 (185)
- Bush Cites Fadhils For Proof Of "Success" In Iraq!...
- WSJ's New Writers: The Fadhil Bros
- Thanks For Nothing, Karl
- Death Inside The Green Zone
- Gandhi Goes Live At The Smirking Chimp
- Will Bush Veto?
- The Monica in Bush's future
- What If It's Already Too Late To Impeach?
- Dylan Thomas: Do not go gentle into that good nigh...
- Bush Gets Drunk, Goes On TV Chat Show
- Abu's Last Words?
- Go Josh Go!
- Gonzales' Republican support erodes - Yahoo! News
- Bush Spits The Dummy
- New Developments in the U.S. Attorney Controversy
- White Hot Rage
- Mortar Hits Green Zone While UN Head Does A Presse...
- Progressive Dems Back Down On "Anti-war" Bill
- The Constitution Is Just A Piece Of Paper
- Josh Marshall Must Die
- No More "New Realities"?
- No Email To Trace?
- al-Qaeda is not going to take over Iraq
- A Deal Is Done
- What will become of Iraq's children?
- Meanwhile In the Islamic State of Iraq
- Karma Calls: Debra Yang
- Gonzales’s Fall, Bush’s Impeachment?
- Bush's Boy In Baghdad
- BushWorld: A Failed Experiment
- Operation Iraqi Liberation = O.I.L.
- Rove and Abu G: Last Of The Texas Mafia
- Bush's Top Ten Mistakes in Iraq during the Past 4 ...
- Stephen Morris: Mea Culpa Minimalis
- Neocons in Cheney's Office Fund al Qaeda-Tied Grou...
- "Sovereign" Iraq?
- The Walls Start To Crumble
- Goosey Goosey Gander
- Bush's GOP: Shocked, Shocked At Voter Fraud
- Antiwar Demonstrations
- Bush In Deep Denial Over Gonzales
- Baghdad Under Surge
- The War Of Error
- A Dangerous Game Of Chicken
- Iraq War Timeline: Four Long Years
- Bizarro Logic
- CurveBall Is Alive And Well
- Iraq: Where Are The Dems?
- It's All About Bush
- Gandhi has fun with racist wingnuts
- Abu G: Stalling For Time
- Dylan Hears A Who!
- In The Line Of Firing
- The 'Surge' In Propaganda
- The Way Out?
- Former Iraq minister denies theft of millions
- Who You Gonna Call?
- The Once And Future King
- Adios, Senor Gonzales
- What Is It With The GOP And Gays?
- The Failed Attorney General
- A Cloud Over The White House
- Bush visits South America
- Who's Watching Gandhi?
- Do The Right Thing
- Quelle Surprise!
- The Power Behind The Bush Throne
- Questions In The Wake Of The Libby Trial
- Libby Goes Down. Who's Next?
- Friends Like These
- Iraqi PM orders probe of British prison raid
- Wes Clark: 2001 Memo Planned War On Seven Countrie...
- Bush Back At 29%
- Blair Suggests Complete UK Pullout
- The Last Straw?
- Stocks Drop: Now Three Days Straight
- GWOT = George W's Own Terrorism
- Call Me Doug
- For Whom Steve Bell Tolls
- ▼ March (79)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)