1) Whether she knew if Bush “cited forged evidence about Iraq’s efforts to procure uranium from Niger in the State of the Union Address”;Via The Crypt's Blog.
2) Whether she was aware of doubts raised by CIA and State Department officials questioning the veracity of those claims before Bush delivered his speech;
3) Whether there was any factual basis for Rice’s reference in a 2003 op-ed to “Iraq’s efforts to get uranium from abroad”;
4) Whether Rice “took appropriate steps to investigate how the Niger claim ended up in the State of the Union address after it was revealed to be fraudulent.”
April 10, 2007
Henry Waxman's four questions for Condi Rice:
Posted by Jaraparilla at 14:06
- ► 2009 (421)
- ► 2008 (185)
- Frank Rich: Our Poodle Press
- Sex. Sex, Sex. And Rice.
- Qui Custodiat Democrats?
- Bush's Whore-Monger In Chief
- Look! Up In The Sky!
- Wazzup With The Impeachment Thing?
- Was Young Kevin Rudd Buggered By A Priest
- AttorneyGate: The Big Picture
- Kucinich Calls For Cheney Impeachment
- Bolfobitz The Banker
- The US president's men in dire straits
- Report On Haditha
- Gonna Find Out Who's Naughty And Nice
- US Democrats Still Want to Win "Economically" In I...
- Who Controls The GOP Machine?
- Back To Ground Zero
- Tom the Dancing Bug
- Argentina , Te Quiero
- Winning In Iraq
- Is George W. Bush Reading "Bush Out"!!!?
- US Citizens Want OUT Of A Losing War
- Coming Soon: George Tenet's Revenge
- Bush Personally OK'ed Iglesias Firing
- Clinical Demolition
- The Privileged Excutive and his Privileged Ass-kis...
- Wolfie Says Sorry
- WaPo's #1 Editor Is A Horse's Ass
- A Good Look At Baghdad
- Bush Starts Destroying The Evidence
- Divide And Conquer?
- There's Nobody Left But Barney and Laura
- Yo, Condi!
- Some Day I'll Fly Away
- Bush Nearly Kills Himself
- Working From Home?
- This blog is NOT endorsed by the WSJ.
- How to Get Out of Iraq
- Why Is Cheney Blaming Al Zarqawi for Sammara Bombi...
- Cheney The Nervous Lurker
- ▼ April (39)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)