July 04, 2004

My Feelings on George W. Bush - A BuzzFlash Reader Contribution:

"I hate George W. Bush. Like James C. Moore, I voted for him in 2000, and I regret it. I hate his face and his hair. I hate the way he walks, and, most of all, I hate the way he talks. He's really pathetic! I think he's a mean person -- I can tell by looking at his face, especially when he speaks to reporters or an audience...

The word "likable" does not make sense. I don’t understand why people say George W. Bush is "likable." I don’t like him. How can he be "likable" if there are people who don’t like him? Because this country is divided equally, there must be a lot of people who don’t like him, so how can politicians and people on the news say he’s "likable"? People are different from each other. Some like certain people and others don’t, so why do the media generalize that he’s "likable," especially since this country is politically divided almost evenly?

I’ve been hating Bush ever since his inaugural. He’s a joke! Everything he says and does is a joke! He tries to be presidential and a strong speaker, but he has neither of those qualities. He’s really pathetic!!! He’s an embarrassment and a poor representative of the United States. He’s not a president to be proud of. When Bill Clinton was president, I took it for granted that we had an articulate and a legitimate president with a nice personality. Bush sickens me! I hate looking at him on television! It’s as if Bush knows he shouldn’t be President of the United States -- you can see it in his sorry face!!!!"

No comments:

Pages

Blog Archive