February 01, 2008
Could someone please explain why "the greatest threat to Afghanistan's future is abandonment by the international community", whereas there is no such threat to continued US military domination of Iraq, despite dwindling numbers of international supporters?
Posted by Jaraparilla at 14:32
- ► 2009 (421)
- Turkey Is In Iraq to Stay
- Should The USA Bail Out Bush's Bankers?
- Stewart Makes Fun of McCain at Oscars
- Blogging For Fun, Fame And Fortune (Or Not)
- Is John McCain Really "The One"?
- Worst. President. Ever.
- Blogging Sucks
- Everywhere Is War
- Political Blogs and Opinions
- Is It Time To Bomb Iran, Dick?
- LA Voting Irregularities
- Saudi Witchery? Or Just Pure Evil?
- Who Did Ted Rall Vote For?
- Turn, turn, turn...
- Gandhi's Blogs: A Visual Journey
- "Die, You Bastards"
- Eight Years Of Bush: A Crisis Of Intelligence
- Yes we have no permanent bases
- Yet Another Bush "Conspiracy Theory" Revealed
- Who's Gonna Be Left Holding The Bag? Who's Gonna B...
- Where Do You Go To, My Lovelies?
- Why The Dems Haven't Stopped The War(s)
- Try To See It My Way
- Where Now For the Bush Coalition?
- US Voters Are Wierd
- Where's That Iranian Oil Bourse?
- Bush's USA Crosses A Dangerous Line
- More On Those Cable Cuts
- What Makes A Conservative Tick?
- Viva Ihara!
- Towards A Better World
- US Elections: Just A Scam?
- Who's Cutting The Cables?
- Demand A New 9/11 Investigation
- Sibel Edmonds Must be Heard!
- MUST READ: THE SAUDI PAKISTAN LINK TO 911
- Welcome To The Club
- Karl Rove Gets A Job
- Why Were The Tapes Destroyed?
- What Are The Odds Of War With Iran This Week?
- Who Are The Real Anti-Semites?
- They Do Book Reviews
- Mental Retards
- Could It Have Something To Do With OIL?
- Questions For Zelikow And Rove
- Lunatics Running The Asylum: Top Bush Officials Wo...
- The Truth Will Out
- The Bribes Didn't Work
- Commission Confidential
- Yae, Though I Speak With The Tongues Of An Angel.....
- Zelikow Held Secret Meetings With Rove
- ▼ February (52)
- ► 2007 (361)
- ► 2006 (2154)
- ► 2005 (1244)
- ► 2004 (1728)